Job Description for House Cleaner
House cleaning responsibilities include dusting, vacuuming, sweeping and mopping the floors in all rooms. Duties include cleaning the bathrooms, including mirrors, toilets, showers and baths. Cleaning the kitchen, including wiping down appliances, counters, sinks and cabinet doors. Washing and drying dishes and putting them away. Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities.
Skills and experiences you will need:
- A reasonable level of fitness to handle cleaning and other janitorial work.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Ability to work both alone or with a team.
- Awareness of health and safety procedures.
- Reading and math skills for following instructions and measuring cleaning fluids.
$13 an hour
Full/Part Time (25 – 30 hours)